Take a look through my lens...the world is amazing!

Travel To...

Receive visual guidance for major destinations in the following locations including National Parks, major tourist attractions, hotel/lodge recommendations, and other activities:

Travel to...

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Tuli Block, Botswana

We were staying at a small lodge in the Tuli Block in Botswana and from the lodge pool I noticed a small crocodile down by the edge of the water. I slowly walked down toward it keeping myself at a safe distance (the owners assured me I was fine) and then laid down on my stomach. Using a 250mm zoom I put myself face to face with the crocodile. I laid there for a long time waiting for him to open his mouth. He moved around a bit...and then he did!

Check out my instagram feed to see what he looks like with his mouth wide open! https://www.instagram.com/hollypowers_photography/

No comments:

Post a Comment