Take a look through my lens...the world is amazing!

Travel To...

Receive visual guidance for major destinations in the following locations including National Parks, major tourist attractions, hotel/lodge recommendations, and other activities:

Travel to...

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, Africa

There were many things that surprised and amazed me about Victoria Falls, but more than anything, I couldn't believe how much spray there was coming off the falls at the driest time of year. The back part of the falls were almost completely dry, yet standing near the front portion we still got soaked with spray....I can't imagine what the spray is like when the falls are at their fullest! I wonder if you would even be able to see anything?!?

To see more pictures of Victoria Falls check out my Instagram Feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment